Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hopping Across the Blogosphere

Hello, my oodles of readers!

Lest you think I forgot about this blog, or became buried beneath a pile of textbooks, case studies, and spreadsheets... Well, actually, I am fairly buried. But! I will be blogging! Just not here. But! I will be back! Someday.

In the meantime, catch me over at the JBS Women in Leadership Blog. This is a blog I have started with my classmates at Judge Business School that promises to be fun, fabulous and insightful. We are doing something that a group of MBA women has never done before, so I hope you will join us for the ride.

Check it out!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey all.......Please check this kooooooooooooool site for MBA Scholarship worth $60,000......and believe me it's working. I know after seeing this website, many people will think that they don't need such kind of scholarship but I can guarantee that they would probably know someone in their neighborhood, society or community who really needs it to fulfill his/her dreams. So do a favor to me and all those who surely deserve this kind of scholarship and actively spread the word about this website.......... Always Remember ........Charity begins at home..... Thank you.............!!!

Please visit www.lallymbacompetition.com for more details.

Skyline College said...

Great post.You have beautifully maintained.Love to read more.
Travel and tourism course