Tuesday, September 16, 2008

First Day Fashionista

Thank you, Matthew Williamson, for providing me my First Day of School Outfit.

Photobucket
Photo via NYMag.com

My MBA peeps said I have to wear "business attire" for the first day. We have a class portrait to take, after all. I think this suit qualifies, right? I mean it is a suit!

Ok, so I won't actually be wearing this on my first day. But as I've been packing, I have made a decision: I am going to bring a little style to my MBA class. Who knows, maybe there are a whole flock of fashionistas awaiting my comraderie at school... but somehow I doubt it.

Perhaps it's because I have been spending much of the last eight months in warm-ups, pjs, and workout clothes - but I am ready to rock my businessy glad rags. I know this sounds girly, but wearing nice outfits will make me feel more confident, and I need all the confidence I can get right now.

So get ready, future classmates! You will have a fabulous fashionista in your midst!

No comments: