Monday, September 29, 2008

How Is It Only Monday?

Not that I'm not enjoying things, but man. Classes haven't even started yet and I am POOPED!

Tomorrow at 9am my section, or "stream" as they call it here, has something called "BEER GAME" on the docket. Yes, in all caps, that is what is on my schedule for three and a half hours tomorrow morning.

Unfortunately for my current exhausted state of mind, but fortunately for my figure, I do not believe there will be alcohol involved.

Fitness will be the subject of many posts to come, I'm sure, so I won't go into it now. But I did decide tonight that I will sleep in tomorrow instead of getting up and going for a run. Which of course stresses me out because I want to stay fit throughout my MBA and not turn into a porker like I did my freshman year of college. Sigh.

Keep things in perspective. Stay healthy. Stay on top of things as much as you can. And get sleep... while you can.

No comments: